Future Media Lab.
The Future Media Lab. is an open platform for all media sectors that aids in the exchange and accumulation of information. We aim to build a bridge between the fast-paced innovations in the media sector and long-lasting legislative procedures.
More information about the Future Media Lab. initiative can be found on our website:
+32 2 536 06 07
Crowdfunding Workshop - 2 April 2014 - Brussels
Crowdfunding for Media Professionals:
Explore the potential of crowdfunding for your media project: crowdfunding is an innovative way of boosting your intra- and entrepreneurial impact, testing innovations within a community that trusts you and learn from failures of campaigns that did not work out. Beside that it could help generating funds for your media project that otherwise could not be realised.
The Future Media Lab. Crowdfunding Workshop is tailor made for media professionals and aims to put you in a position to run a campaign yourself and test the value and potential success of your project within a community that is eager to join forces with you – if you manage to convince them.
Recent crowdfunding successes in the US and Europe indicate the potential of this tool that aims to drive innovation by involving the crowd – your peers. The Future Media Lab.’s “Crowdfunding Guide for Media Professionals” gives you some insights to the opportunities and challenges of this approach, that will be expanded and explored in the workshop.
The one-day workshop is set up in an highly interactive way and case based. Its timing allows you to arrive in the morning and to go back home in the late afternoon, so no extra costs for a night in a hotel.
Wednesday, 2 April 2014 / 10.30 – 16.30h / Brussels
Future Media Lab. Crowdfunding Workshop
Oliver Gajda, European Crowdfunding Network
Max von Abendroth, European Magazine Media Association
Leo Exter, founder of westartup
Alexis Wochenmarkt, partner at Thales Attorneys (law firm)
EMMA members: 299 EUR (+ VAT)
NON-EMMA Members: 429 EUR (+ VAT)
Start-ups and journalists: Please get in touch with Karin Fleming (email@example.com) for special discount.
- Payment may be made exclusively by bank transfer. After booking a ticket, an invoice will be sent to the provided e-mail address within 10 business days. We only accept payments made by bank transfer.
- 21% VAT will be applied to the total cost (reflected on the invoice).
- Immediately after completing the transaction, the customer will receive a transaction confirmation by email. A statement/invoice will be sent by email 5-10 business days after the booking is made.
- EMMA guarantees confidential handling of all customer data received.
- All fees are quoted in Euros.
- Registration fees are non-transferable.
- Excluding a processing fee of €25, full refunds will be granted if written requests are received prior to 21 March 2014. No refunds will be given after 22 March 2014 under any circumstances. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted.